Postitatud: Muu sees Limerick | Posted: |
Senior Electronic Engineer - Medical Device - PCB Design - Digital/Analogue
As a Senior Electronic Engineer you will:
- Actively participate in the new and existing product development efforts from concepts to implementation
- Drive circuit level hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board and cable assemblies into systems/instruments.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering aligning with the schedule and budget of the project through various phases of the product life cycle.
- Have experience with interfacing of hardware peripherals like sensors, motor drivers, etc
- Have experience with electrical drawings package like Solidworks Electrical, Eplan, AutoCAD electrical, etc
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
- Evaluate and implements designs to ensure that all agency requirements (UL,IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Apply tools like FMEA to determine and document root cause of product's system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- Develop and implement test procedures to verify design operation and compliance to international standards eg CE/EMC.
- Experience of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, Capacitive Voltage Emissions, Current Probe Emissions, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing
- Cable harness, power management, 3 phase AC systems
- Experience in AC/DC, DC/DC convertors.
- Experience developing firmware using Communication protocols - I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc in an Embedded environment.
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level with a Minimum level 8 Engineering degree and have at least 5 years of experience as an Electronics Engineer designing and testing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies. Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for theoretical analysis circuit level, board level simulation, and experience with building blocks for modular systems, Labview and strong design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation are all an advantage.